week #3

week #3

Summer sunset nikos theologou via Compfight

One day in late September, my family and I went on a trip to the beach with my puppy, his name is Octagon. On the whole drive there I listened to music. My annoying little sister kept bugging me. After a 3 hour drive to the coast and as we pulled up our dog jumped out and was so excited, he started to run. We all chased after him and we finnaly caught him. And then we heard a scream! I looked into the ocean. I saw a little kid drowning so I…

Finish the story in the comments if you would like 😀

2 thoughts on “week #3

1. So you run to him already out of breath. You lifted him up out of the water. He bites you but you don’t care. After everything his mom kindly buys you an ice cream cone. That is very fun you should check out my blog. 2022mks.edublogs.org

2. You don’t know how to swim so you call an adult. Luckily, a lifeguard hears you. He jumps in the ocean to save the little boy. When you see the lifeguard carrying the little boy out of the ocean. You run over to where the lifeguard lays the little boy on the sand to see if he is okay. You hear the lifeguard ask the boy where his parents are and he points behind you. You run over to his parents and bring them to him. His parents are very thankful that you helped save their little boy. Check out my interesting story and finish it at http://sydnebrown6404.blogspot.com/