Week #9 2017!

Week #9 2017!

2016 Is coming to an end, and there were so many amazing things about it and that are coming up. It is winter time right now and christmas is going to be here as soon as we know it. There are so many wonderful things about winter. In the area I live it almost never snows, but if where you live it does snow then that can give you something to look forward to. I remember one year it snowed so much we got to miss school, and play in the snow with all of are family and friends. It was really special since it was uncommon for it to snow. Nothing is better then waking up, looking out the window, and seeing snow. When I was in the 1st grade I found out that all snowflakes are different and to me that is so interesting. Another thing to look forward to is hot chocolate, I personally love hot chocolate. Also christmas or if you celebrate something else then you look forward to that. Those are a few things that make it feel more like winter.

Another thing that was awesome about this year was this summer. I got to see a lot of my family and got to celebrate my birthday in july. Over the summer I made some new friends and got to hang out with a lot of amazing friends. I had a wonderful summer full of laughter and swimming and eating ice cream and netflix.

I had such an amazing year and I will miss some of the memories but I am excited for 2017 with new memories and I know it won’t be amazing and there will be times where I will be sad or mad but I’ll worry about it when it comes to it. Thank you for reading about how I feel about the new year.

DSCF9130-01 Фото Москвы Moscow-Live.ru via Compfight

One thought on “Week #9 2017!